The Puyallup Food Bank and Distribution Center runs on the generousity of its volunteers and donors. If you would like to join the over 100 volunteers that serve on a regular basis, we have something for you.Volunteer activities include, but are not limited to:
- Monitors: Work from your home answering the phone and scheduling appointments.
- Receptionists: Greet clients and perform data entry.
- Servers: Distribute food to clients (must be able to lift min. 20lbs).
- Baggers: Assemble groceries and re-pack bulk items.
- Drivers: Pick up food from local grocery stores and businesses.